Tis The Season For Series

09:00

Hello Lovelies,

How are you all doing? Yes, this was supposed to be my October Favourites but the weather has been awful so I haven't been able to get good enough lighting to take decent photos -and because I'm so unorganised.
So, instead, I wanted to tell you my favourite series that I think are definitely worth the watch, in hopes I'll list one you haven't seen, because after all, it's the most perfect time of the year to snuggle down and get your teeth into a 'new' series.

- Pretty Little Liars
- The Vampire Diaries
- The Originals
- Dexter
- Scandal
- Greys Anatomy
- Supernatural
- Switched At Birth
- American Horror Story
- Suits
- Teen Wolf
- New Girl
- Revenge
- Haven
- One Tree Hill
- Gilmore Girls
- Under the Dome
- Witches of East End
- Gossip Girl
- Graceland
- Misfits
- Wayward Pines
- Twisted

Now, reading back on this list, I realise I do not have a social life because I'd say it's impossible to watch as many series as I have and have a healthy social life.

What's your favourite series?

- Darcy Victoria

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love that you put these:
    - Pretty Little Liars
    - The Vampire Diaries
    - The Originals
    on the top of your list babe :)
    I love them so much! + Gilmore Girls + Gossip Girl :)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're really great!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete