A Skincare Wishlist

14:53

Hello lovelies!

So, I've been a bit MIA recently, I've been pretty busy with work and getting back on track with fitness/gym stuff, that sometimes, I find it hard to concentrate on blogging as well- I'm not the best multi-tasker. 

As I've mentioned before in multiple posts, I have pretty problematic skin, Acne, Oily, Dry, Acne Scarring, enough said? yes, I thought so. 
I thought I'd share some skincare products I've been pining over these past few weeks.

-Liz Earle: First of all is the Cleanse and Polish. I've heard so many great things about this, and I've been meaning to make a boots order but haven't quite got round to it, but this, is firmly placed in my basket, along with the Instant Boost Skin Tonic. 

-Origins: Again, another brand that I've heard amazing things about. I particularly want to try the Clear Improvements Active Charcoal Mask and the GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream.

-Caudalie: The Caudalie Face Elixir is a pretty pointless but very luxurious product that every one needs to try just once. 

-GlamGlow: I'd love to try the GlamGlow SuperMud, although slightly more pricey than the Origins Mask I mentioned above, I'd love to try them both out to compare them.

And last but not least, I'd love to get my hands on a Clarisonic. This was such a HUGE cult beauty item on youtube a few years back and I remember really wanting one but them being hugely out of my budget. I have seen a few cheaper options though, so, if I give one a go, I'll be sure to give you the verdict!

What have you been pining over this month?

- Darcy Victoria
xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I LOVE anything Origins...I did put some similar products on my Christmas wish list to Santa ;) (aka husband) :)
    Clarisonic is on my ultimate wishlist as well but I think I will be getting either in 2016 or 2017. One thing at a time lol ;)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think the Clarisonic has been on my wishlist since it first made an appearance but I've never gotten round to making the splash... I think I might have to in the new year though..

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete