Top 5 Autumn Nail Colours

21:34


Hello Lovelies,

We've now hit October and it's truly starting to feel like autumn here, we've had a few stormy days and it's really lowered the temperature which is absolutely lovely! 

So, celebrating the fact it's now cold enough to wear pyjamas to bed, I'm going to share with you my all time favourite autumnal nail polishes- for when my nails are long enough to paint that is. I've got a very terrible and disgusting habit of biting my nails, which, I've tried to stop but they can't seem to grow long enough to look pretty without snapping AND I've got really short fingers therefore, short nails make my fingers look even more stubby. I try to avoid drawing attention to them.
But anyhow, these are my top picks:


Left to right:

- "Bahama Mama" - Essie
- "Fishnet Stockings" - Essie
- "Blood Orange" Gelly Hi Shine - Barry M
- "Luxedo" - Essie
- "Chinchilly" - Essie

Yes, I'm a bit of an Essie Junkie, but they are such great quality, retailing for £7.99
The Barry M Gelly Nail Paint's are so brilliant for their price range at only £3.99.

Have you tried any of these polishes? Which one is your favourite?

- Darcy Victoria
xxx


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love Bahama Mama and all Essie polishes!

    Brunette-ish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such great polishes! Love them.

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete
  2. YAASSS!! :) Wearing Bahama Mama now :)
    Love all your nail polishes, girlie. Have you seen this post of mine, girlie:
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/best-nail-polish-colours-for-fall.html
    I featured Bahama Mama as well woohoo :) Make sure to have a look.
    Hope you are having a lovely Friday!
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check out your post now! I've just put Chinchilly on my nails.
      Hope you've had a lovely day :))

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete