Prime and Fine Eyeshadow Base - A Review

09:00

Hello Lovelies,

Happy Tuesday! How are you all coping with the cooler weather? I, simply adore it. 

Today I wanted to talk to you about a product from a brand which I've not heard a lot about over my years of watching youtube and reading blogs. 
This, is the Prime and Fine Eyeshadow Base by Catrice Cosmetics
We all know priming our eyes before applying eyeshadow helps prevent creasing and helps make the colour more vibrant and last a lot longer. 
So, when I saw this product I was simply intrigued to see how it worked compared to the higher end brands such as Urban Decay and Too Faced. 

  
Personally, I love the packaging although it's matte black lid will get very dirty with use. The 
doe-foot applicator makes it easy to just pop on the lid.
The texture, when first applied, is slightly oily but moments after it's blended out, it becomes the perfect base to apply your shadow. 
I hoped this would be a good dupe for my beloved Urban Decay Primer Potion, but, I was somewhat disappointed that it wasn't as long lasting.
For just under 4€ you can't really go wrong with this product, especially if you're on a budget this could be a great alternative. 



What's your favourite eyeshadow base?

- Darcy Victoria
xxx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It really is great! :)

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I am sure it does the job for the price it costs, too bad it's not very long lasting. It does sound interesting and I would defo be giving it a go :) So hard to beat UD ;)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urban Decay could be one of my favourite brands for sure!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete