My Top 6 Brushes

08:30


Hello Lovelies,

How are we all this fine Thursday? 
Today I wanted to tell you a little about my favourite brushes to use on a daily basis.
I love make up brushes, they're such great tools to help you create stunning looks, some more expensive than others but nonetheless they're great to have in your collection- although washing them is the bane of my life...


The first two brushes are by Real Techniques - the Expert Face Brush and Buffing brush. I use both of these to apply foundation and they are both equally as good, I reach for the expert face brush when I what a more full coverage and the Buffing Brush for a more medium coverage. They both wash extremely well- in fact, all of the brushes I own from Real Techniques wash effortlessly. 

The rest of the brushes in the photo are by Sigma and they are such great quality brushes. The Tapered Face Brush, I love to use this brush to apply powder, its incredibly soft and just the right shape to get in all the nooks and crannys. Next, is the Small Contour brush which well, I use for contouring, it's just the right size! The two last brushes are eye brushes the Tapered Blending which is the softest brush to blend your eye makeup with, it's just great! and, the Pencil Brush which I use to place eyeshadows in the inner corner/tear duct area of the eye.

What are your favourite brushes? Do you own any of these brushes?

- Darcy Victoria
xxx



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I love the real techniques buffing brush so much, I find it amazing to apply my foundation with!

    Olivia-http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is such a great brush!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I use the RT buffing brush as well, it is so good! Would love to try some of the others you mentioned here. I particularly want to tr some Sigma brushes!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sigma but they're slightly more pricey than Real Techniques. I'd love to try some of Bobbi Brown's brushes!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete
  3. I love RT brushes! And most of my eye brushes are from Sigma, they are amazing!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are great!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete
  4. I have been wanting Sigma for ages lol. But thankfully, my hubby spoiled me with a few of MAC brushes (he felt so funny though giving me those for my birthday a few years ago saying "That is awful, it's your birthday and I got you some brushes lol - boys, right haha).
    RT are amazing ones, I have a little set and really love it too :)
    Thanks for a lovely review, babe.
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I don't think many people understand why we'd spend so much on brushes! I'd love to try some of the RT Bold Metals Brushes.

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete
  5. I love these brushes too although I recently went on Amazon to try find some cheap brushes to travel with and found an exact dupe for RT for a fraction of the price, I can't remember the exact name of them - Maybe Lydia brushes? Really the exact same brush. I am also a huge fan of Sigma! Great post xxx

    Ashleigh
    www.quintessentiallyme.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great, I'll check them out!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete