My Favourite Fitness Youtubers

10:00

Good Morning Lovelies! 

Today I wanted to talk something fitness related.


As I've mentioned in previous posts, I personally struggled with my weight for quite a long time -no, I was never super overweight but I certainly wasn't healthy and struggled to lose weight. 
I never knew about the fitness side of YouTube until Marissa from Marissa Lace introduced me to "macro counting/ IIFYM" and her friend Nikki. Being introduced to macros really helped me to learn  what amounts of different macronutrients I need to be consuming to have the most healthy and optimal weight loss. So, with their videos I decided to start my diet and exercise regime. So I thought I'd share my top favourite fitness youtube channels as they really helped me get going and whilst I do recommend you hire someone to work out your diet and exercise routine for you, not all of us have the money for that, so with certain videos and a bit of research you can do it all on your own. 



I really hope you check them all out as they're such wonderful people and such hard working individuals. 

- Darcy Victoria
xxx




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for suggestions hon. I will definitely be checking these out. I love Jillian Michaels workouts & Tone It Up <3
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of Jillian Michaels, I'll check her out!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete