My Daily Autumn Makeup

11:20

Hello lovelies,

Today I thought I'd share my "Daily Autumn Makeup" with you.
I personally love reading these posts as it gives me a good idea on what people use on a regular basis and just because I'm really nosey..


First I used L'oreal Paris' new True Match foundation in the shade Golden Beige [which is very quickly becoming too dark for me] with my Real Techniques Contour Brush from their Core Collection and buffed it into my skin, I then proceeded to cover any darkness under my eyes with my favourite under eye concealer Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer and then powdered my face with a very broken Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Next, I primed my eyes using the Catrice Prime and Fine Eyeshadow Base and went on to use my trusty old Naked Palettes- I swept Bootycall over the lid, then popped a bit of Naked in the crease for a warm transition, blended in Darkhorse in the outer corner and smudged it into the bottom lash line too. 


My next step was to create a slight winged eyeliner, for that I used the Bourjois Liner Pinceau Liquid eyeliner in Ultra Black and I also placed a nude eyeliner in my waterline to create a more wide-awake look using Kiko Colour Definition Eyeliner in Darling Butter from their newest Rebel Romantics Collection. I then popped on my current favourite mascara Rimmel Wake Me Up Mascara

After I had finished off my eye makeup, I filled in my brows using my Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar, contoured my face slightly to give it a little shape and a bit of warmth using my favourite bronzer of all time Bourjois Delice de Poudre and then popped on a rediscovered blush from my collection by Maybelline (it's that old they don't sell them anymore).
For lips, I just popped on my Maybelline Color Sensational Rebel Bouquet Lipstick in Mauve Mania- this will vary each day depending on what I'm feeling, wearing etc.  


So that's what I've been wearing on a day to day basis this past month or so!
What have been your daily makeup products?

- Darcy Victoria
xxx


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Love all the gorgeous makeup products you've got to create this beautiful fall look, hon!
    It's so pretty and versatile and would suit any occasion. Look at your neat eyeliner work <3
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eyeliner is something that I can never seem to get right, but, somehow it turned okay this day!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the your lip shade, I have a couple of the Colour Sensational lipsticks, they're really good. Really pretty Autumn look!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lovely, I love the Colour Sensational Lipsticks they're great!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete
  3. I love your look! I've been reaching more for the Naked and Naked 2 palettes and I've using Bootycall a ton!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, me too, I stopped using them throughout the summer because I was wearing such minimal makeup but I'm reaching for them all the time now!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete
  4. such a beautiful simple make up for every day. i love your lipstick.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it too :D

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete
  5. I absolutely adore this makeup look! It's so delicate and just perfect for everyday :)

    x Alona | gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete