Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette- A Review

11:13

Hello Lovelies,

Yes, I'm aware it's no longer Thursday and yes, I'm aware I vowed to upload Tuesdays and Thursdays, but life seems to get in the way sometimes and well, things get delayed. I'm working on it... I promise.

Today, I wanted to talk to you about a brand that I've known about for quite a while but have only just become quite popular on the blogging scene- Makeup Revolution is such an affordable brand with such great quality products. They stock pretty much everything you can imagine, from Eyeshadows to Lip Lacquers to Foundations to Makeup Brushes. They truly are such an amazing brand (with such swoon worthy packaging).



This, is their Ultra Blush Palette in Hot Spice. As you can see from the photos it has sleek black and rose gold packaging along with a large mirror- perfect for traveling. These blushes are so highly pigmented and blend easily for a perfect rosy look. This particular palette contains 8 beautiful shades consisting of shimmer and matte blushes, a baked blush and a baked highlighter. Now, you may be thinking- Darcy, you've said before you don't even like blush that much.. Whereas that is correct, I'm not the biggest advocate of blush because of acne scarring I like to keep redness to a minimum, I'm also starting to like adding a very light sweep of colour to my cheeks to give me that 'I've just been out in the cold' look as we head into this autumn/winter season.


This is such a beautiful product, retailing for just 6£, I highly recommend that you all pick it up and give it a go.

Have you tried anything from Makeup Revolution?


- Darcy Victoria
xxx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oh my goodness thank you for showing me this review! I have been eyeing this product up as its been everywhere on instagram! That top left is gorgeous and perfect for those autumn days but my goodness my eyes are totally drawn to the baked blush and highlighters! Revolution you've done it again! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is such a great palette!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Omg I actually need this is my life right now! It looks like all the perfect shades for Autumn <3
    I now know what I'm going out to get on payday!
    Awkwardly I didn't know blush palettes existed until now haha!

    Tania | teabee94.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't seen too many blush palettes around and the quality of this for the price is truly amazing!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete
  3. This palette looks so gorgeous, and you can't beat that price!

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful and the price is just great!

      - Darcy Victoria
      xxx

      Delete