Sunny Sundays || Difference

09:30

Hello there! 
So, after sitting through a night of "Britains Got Talent" I'm feeling very inspired to write this post even though I'm absolutely exhausted!
But, on that note- I wanted to talk about being different.


Being different is nothing to be afraid or embarrassed about. It's something to embrace. I feel like now more than ever, it's becoming more and more acceptable to be different in every aspect of life. Whether it's liking different music or fashion to liking the same sex. I believe you should be able to express yourself in whatever way you choose. 
Today I was at a BBQ and we were talking about life experiences and someone turned around and said " I went to someones house to install a satellite dish and the lady answered the door naked" and someone responded "Weren't you offended?!", and that was something I just couldn't understand. I don't see why someone would be offended by something like that... ( It may just be my outlook on life) If it's their way of expressing themselves and it's how their happy, how on earth can you judge them or be offended!? Yes, you can respect the other person for not being the same as you ( and maybe put some clothing on) but I don't see why or how you could be offended. 
-I don't know just my simple thoughts.

I guess what I'm trying to say is- However you want to express yourself, just do it. If someone doesn't approve, they are not worth your time and there will be someone out there who will love you for exactly who you are. Being different makes you an extraordinary person and that's an amazing thing. 
Stay passionate and stay strong. 

Do you have any thoughts on this matter? Let me know in the comments down below.

- Darcy Victoria
xox




You Might Also Like

0 comments