Sunny Sundays || Choices

19:58


Hello again!
It's Sunday which means it's time for another Sunny Sunday post!
Today I wanted to talk about "making choices". I believe that everything happens for a reason. Sometimes I  look back and realise I made a "bad choice" but then I realise that, that choice taught me a lesson and has brought me to where I am today. I try not to dwell on the past so much (which is very difficult when you're an over thinker like me) but I just try to not to think about it, by keeping myself busy or thinking about the very near future. I don't have much more to say about this matter but I know it's very important not to dwell on the past, it'll only bring you down and make you feel worse. Just keep on swimming (yes I quoted Nemo). 

Are you someone who dwells on the past? Tell me your thoughts on this matter! 

- Darcy Victoria
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments