Urban Decay Naked VS Makeup Revolution Iconic

13:58

Hello Lovelies,

I know myself I don’t really like splurging on really expensive items unless I know they are completely worth it. I don’t know about you but when it came to Urban Decay’s Naked Palettes I completely Jumped on the bandwagon as they were so highly raved about. Then a while after I was shopping in my local drugstore and I found a new stand called “Makeup Revolution", so there I was browsing their different Iconic palettes and I came across two that I could of sworn had the exact same colours as my Naked 2 and Naked 3 palettes and then I saw the price and I just had to buy them. When I got home, I swatched them, and the pigmentation is amazing for the price. So, if you don’t want to splurge on buying the Naked Palettes, you should pick up a few of these. They are such a great way to start building your collection.


Here are some photos and swatches of the two palettes:

Naked 3 :
 Iconic 3 :

 Comparison;
 Naked 3 swatches on the left. Iconic 3 swatches on the right.


Naked 2:

Iconic 2:


Comparison;



 Naked 2 swatches on the left.   Iconic 2 swatches on the right.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I cannot believe how similar those palettes are. The only naked palette I don't own is the Naked 2, will definitely be buying the makeup rev version instead. Great post lovely :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog, they really are great palettes and I will definitely be checking out some more of their products when I get a chance!
      - Darcy
      xox

      Delete