February Music Faves!

10:37

Hello!


I know I've been MIA for the past month but I've been busy working and haven't had much time to try out any new products or even go shopping but I'm working on some really exciting things for my YouTube channel soon and I'm really hoping my channel will take a running jump into the more known channels! But we will just have to wait and see what happens! 

So my idea for this post was to leave you with my favourite songs for this past month! Mostly all of them are top in the charts at the moment, so they are really easy to find!

1; Love me like you do - Ellie Goulding
2; Take me to church - Hozier
3; The nights - Avicii
4; Blame it on me - George Ezra
5; Sugar - Maroon 5
6; Lips are movin' - Meghan Trainor
7; FourFiveSeconds - Rihanna, Kanye West & Paul McCartney
8; Cassy O' - George Ezra

What are your favourite songs or artists for February!? 

- Darcy 
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments